WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM OUR RED ANT SYSTEM?
- Shopping malls and large holiday resorts.
- Factory maintenance for small and large engineering companies, ability to integrate with Siemens S7 module.
- Maintenance of aeroplanes, [small and medium size planes].
- A company who supply items to the market that requires maintenance, e.g. air conditioners, heat pumps and printers etc.
- Maintenance of military equipment in the field or stationed in the base.
- Municipalities and other government buildings, such as hospitals, jails etc.
- Universities with a large number of buildings and assets that requires easy access to an item.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT PROBLEM WITH ASSET MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE?
- The cost of detailed maintenance per asset is not readily available.
- Sub components of an asset which requires maintenance at different intervals is not easy to manage.
- The specification of an asset that requires maintenance is not always easily available.
- The maintenance history done on an asset is not easily available to management.
- Issuing of material to maintenance personnel, as well as the return of material, remains a headache.
- Completion of job cards and to link the cost (e.g. material and labour) to a specific asset that has been maintained.
- Optimization of labour available for maintenance. [Manager does not utilize team available to the optimum]
- A number of times detail asset maintenance information is seated in personnel, when they resign a lot of information are lost.
- Interphase with other systems require re-entry of info into the specific system.
THE BENEFITS OF RED ANT SYSTEM TO THE USER
- Easy to use, information is entered only once into the system
- Unlimited structures are available to load assets as well as their sub components. The structure of large buildings with offices and assets within the office is no problem to our Red Ant system.
- With the coding practice of the client we would be able to schedule assets, sub components and the reporting could be done to reveal cost per asset as well as sub component level. [KKS, SKS or clients own numbering system]
- With our easy to use library all specifications, drawings and maintenance history would be available for each asset as well as its sub components.
- Job cards would be issued for a specific asset that must be maintained, this will be done within pre-determined business rules to allow sufficient time to obtain materials for the work to be done. Once the work has been completed the job card must be signed off and entered into the system. This job card will update all relevant areas as well as it would be filed electronically and linked to the library.
- The Red Ant planner would allocate resources to a specific job or a number of jobs, this would assist with proper personnel management and smooth out over or under utilization of personnel.
- The main benefit is that information will be readily available. As you scroll up and down the structure of an asset (building, machine), the moment you enter an item code, all information pertaining to that code will be available.
- Virtual stores can be opened, say for instance a bakkie, person or an office.
RED ANT SYSTEMS BENEFIT TO MANAGEMENT
- Maintenance cost could now be breakdown into the smallest detail.
- Integration with other financial systems should be seamless.
- The fact that each asset’s maintenance cost would be available vs. the assets initial purchase price over its lifespan, give management actual facts to assist them in their decision making process with regards to capital asset management.
- Proper planning will ensure that no out of stock situation would occur that could lead to down time.
- Asset management is made easy, as all CAD drawings, photos, manuals etc. could be electronically linked to the asset in the library.
- We could do specific system adjustments for a client to meet their requirement, as long as the requirement will not affect the main function of the system.
- Maintenance personnel will be entered into the system, this is to ensure all work is done by a correctly qualified person.
- All personnel SHE qualifications should be entered into the library, expiry dates of certificates should be entered into the planning system. This will trigger management via job card to retrain personnel timeously with regards to SHE qualifications.
SAVINGS ASSOCIATED BY RED ANT SYSTEMS
- Utilization of an asset to its full lifespan due to proper maintenance.
- Optimum utilization of maintenance labour to achieve best results.
- Cost management of material and labour that is correctly allocated.
- Direct cost saving on our free Derby DB Data Base.
- A planner would be able to manage a large number of job cards with ease.
- Production output would increase due to less down time of assets.
- More labour efficiency due to integration process, no double entries.
- Once implemented, RedAnt is a low maintenance system.
- Existing asset management reports in Excel if required will be utilized.
- Easy to use the system, no expensive planners required, we would train personnel ourselves.